Calorie Burn on a 14er - Page 3 | Forum - 14ers.com

Sometimes she makes me eat and drink like a glutton for days on end. Then she will make me slog up a mountain or do some other ridiculous endurance activity for ...

Recommended caloric intake | Forum - Colorado 14ers

3,000 cals/day is a good estimate. I like to think 200 cals/hr while hiking plus a sizeable dinner that include fats, carbs, and protein. Pack out something " ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Nutrition for 14ers (Grays and Torreys) | Forum

How many calories will I burn throughout the day? I'm 6'2" and 175lbs. What should I eat the night before? I'm going to try to get around 6 ...

Thoughts after climbing Holy Cross Halo Ridge | Forum - 14ers.com

4,600 calories burned. #1) What a fool I was for bringing a dog up there the first time. Seems like a tragic idea in hindsight. Previously ...

Training strategy for an obese mountaineer - Forum - Colorado 14ers

The more empty calories you eat the better!!! Don't do anything physical. Just sit all day and night. The less movement and the more docile you ...

Recommended caloric intake - Page 2 | Forum - Colorado 14ers

Recommended caloric intake - Page 2 | Forum.

First time Fourteener Advice? | Forum - 14ers.com

- You will be burning more calories than normal just being at altitude, so bring more snacks than you think you need - running low on fuel can turn the ...

2014 14er Speed Record Attempt - Page 53 | Forum | 14ers.com

A couple of us have been doing physiology calculations about calorie burn. We were wondering how what looks like a 10k+ daily calorie burn was being replenished ...

Aerobic threshold question - Page 2 | Forum - 14ers.com

Proteins and fats are used to build structure and are not only used for energy. Restricting calories (or "burning" more calories than you eat) ...